Every foodie sometime or other in this life goes through the phase in which he keeps on adding more kilos to their body which simply lands them on the heavier side. However, if you love food, why not eat Fat Burners that will fight off those extra kilos and at the same time will let you much in as much as you want.
- Green Tea: Green Tea besides being good on the skin, is helpful in losing weight as well. Rich in antioxidants and catechins, Green Tea can help you in burning calories in almost no time. Simply drink a cup twice of this tea to fight off the unhealthy fat.
- Buttermilk: Instead of sipping in on sugar rich juices and aerated drinks, why not replace it with something as natural as buttermilk? A good choice in summers, buttermilk is packed with probiotics and nutrients that contain minimum calories but helps in shedding off the extra fat too.
- Lentils: Rich in proteins, Lentils are high on fiber too. A regular serving on lentils once a day can help you in controlling your blood sugar level plus the cholesterol level as well.
- Mustard Oil: Let go off your sunflower oil and opt for mustard oil instead while cooking your meals. High on antioxidants and vitamins, mustard oil contains low saturated fats as compared to other cooking oils. Mustard oil is also good for one’s heart too.
- Raw Veggies: Love the veggies in pizza and burgers? Well now there is a new way to eat them, instead of opting for junk foods, eat raw vegetables in a salad form along with a salsa dip or mixed with peanut butter. Loaded with water and nutrients, raw veggies are low on calories as well.
- Yogurt: Instead of opting for market brought smoothies, take a cup of fresh natural yogurt as an alternative. Rich in probitics, yogurt has a great amount of good bacteria that help in absorbing the fat in the body.
- Chilies: Full of properties that fuel metabolism in the body, Chilies are said to be great when it becomes to burning excessive fat in the body.
- Millets: White flour might be good in taste but it is millets like ragi, jowar and bajra that are rich in fiber so that one can have it in order to reduce cholesterol level in the body and at the same time also facilitate secretion of bile that helps in fighting fats.