Stretch marks, light or dark, visible or not visible are really annoying if they are even present on the skin surface. If these crooked lines decide to crop up in places such as arms and thighs, it can really restrict the way one dresses also. With such problems that are merely created by stretch marks why wouldn’t anybody just love to remove or try to find a way for getting rid of Stretch Marks ?
We are always investing so much on expensive over the counter creams to get rid of stretch marks so that in due course we tend to forget that there are also natural ways for getting rid of stretch marks in an effective way which are not only inexpensive but will also promise not to have any side effects as well.
- Sugar: Sugar because of its crystal marks can help in exfoliating the skin thus helping in getting rid of the dead cells in the skin. Almost an age old remedy, sugar is also known to smoothen and even out the skin surface. For an effective anti stretch mark remedy, make a pack mixed with a spoon of sugar and add to it few drops of lemon juice and a small teaspoon of almond oil. Massage it gently over the affected area for 10-15 minutes. You will notice that a regular massage like this can lighten the visibility of stretch marks considerably.
- Aloe Vera: Due to its healing properties, aloe vera can help in healing the skin tear caused due to the rapid weight gain and loss, one of the main reasons behind the occurrence of stretch marks. Apply aloe vera gel on stretch marks and leave it for 20-30 minutes and afterwards rinse it off with lukewarm water. The gel helps in regrowth of new cells but repairs the damaged ones as well.
- Potato Juice: Rich in vitamins and minerals, raw potato or potato juice if applied on stretch marks can visibly lighten them. This is because potato helps in the regrowth of cells which makes the stretch marks less visible on regular usage.
- Lemon Juice: A bleaching agent by nature, lemon juice can lighten if not lessen stretch marks. However, lemon juice mixed with cucumber juice if applied on the area can boost collagen production and increase skin elastin thereby helping in the anti stretch marks regime.
- Water: Lastly, drinking water increases skin elasticity thus can help you in keeping the body hydrated and healthy for a long period of time.