Traveling can take a major toll on the skin and on top of that if you are flying, then there is dryness and a parched look also to deal with after the flight lands at its destined location. Regardless of the fact whether the flight you are on will land in just two hours or twenty hours, being high up in the air can do something to your skin that makes it feeling all papery like. So, instead of landing with a disheveled look, why not opt for some beauty secrets that can Keep the Skin glowing while flying, so that you will have the perfect look when you step your foot out of that aircraft.
Tips to Achieve that Glowing In and After Flight Look
- If you are flying, rule number one to be kept in mind at all times, drink less of caffeine and alcohol and consume more of water with electrolyte powder mixed in it. Even drinking coconut water at regular intervals will help you in keeping hydrated.
- Always tie up your hair either in a bun or in a scarf to avoid the hair from getting in your face every now and then. Also use hair powder such as a dry shampoo for long flights that can leave the hair dry and lifeless.
- Carry facial mists, moisturizers, hand lotions and eye pads. The facial mists and moisturizers will keep the skin well hydrated whereas the eye pads can be a quick fix for the puffy and tired eyes.
- Always go for a light makeup for a long flight so that in case the makeup wears off also, it is not really visible. Use a lip liner all over the lip along with the lipstick as it stays longer than a lipstick. Don’t go in for water proof mascara because it will simply dry and harden the eyelashes. Carry ample makeup remover wipes with you if you are boarding a flight where you will spend the night as well.
- Carry blotting paper in order to remove the excess oil formation that some people are troubled with in their T zone area.
- Always have a good hairbrush for brushing your hair out when you are about to land in order to have a smooth hair style with no hair sticking out from here or there.
- Having walnuts which is rich in anti-oxidants is said to keep you felling full and it will also let you avoid those sweet and salty snacks which you might crave in between the flight.
- Bring along a makeup corrector to smoothen or smudge any slight dark circles under eyes.
With your onboard beauty tips taken care of, use these extra beauty guides when you are just about to land. Apply a lip balm with moisturizer on your hand and face, so that as you as you step off that craft, instead of the dry look you can get the soft and supple skin you had when you boarded the plane initially.