As much as the idea of going to the gym and working out for the perfect body excites everyone, fitness lovers however should not forget that in this race for the great body, skincare is also crucial and needs to be given equal attention like the rest of your figure.
We all know that the hard earned sweat at the end of the workout is something we all love however what we don’t know is that this damp, dirty parts of the body is a perfect place for bacteria and various other skin problem to start breeding. Even exercising equipments at the gym are like bacterial minefields as you have no idea the number of hands that might have touched the treadmill you are holding right now. Along with bacteria, going to the gym also causes certain other effects that are not visible right away but with time can start showing signs on your delicate skin. Therefore, in order to avoid such problems occurring at a later stage, you should look out for your skin in your regular gym routine
- Too Tight Skin: While exercising our skin tends to stretch beyond its maximum capability, with this causing skin in delicate areas to tear and for stretch marks. In order to avoid those thin red lines from appearing on your skin, moisturize your skin daily so that it can have the necessary elasticity required in order to accommodate any kind of stretching exercises that you are planning to do at the gym. However, if you are on the fatter side and are losing weight use tightening serums so that your skin doesn’t sag after the lost weight.
- Showering Post Workout: Showering post workout is an absolute must as it keeps getting rid of all those bacteria that one might have picked up during the gym session. However, sometime it happens that a post workout shower is not possible. In such a case people should opt for using anti-bacterial wipes and face wash to clean the delicate parts of their body for any kind of bacteria attack. Also one should try to try using less chemical more eco friendly and alcohol free solutions to clean their face and hands after the gym.
- Deficient on Magnesium: Usually most of the people who work out tend to lack in magnesium. Magnesium is a quite important constituent as it helps the body to recover from the soreness that one gathers after hitting the gym. In order to avoid the soreness from affecting your gym routine, one should after pre workout lather their body with essential oils that can get your body up and going. Also, post workout one can use gel solutions available in pharmacies rich in arnica and natural magnesium that can help with the soreness and get you all revived for the next day at gym.
- Cellulite: Once in a lifetime every woman, even men for that matter gets affected with cellulite. However in order to avoid letting cellulite take an ugly turn and cause those flabby skin to start showing, one should from the very start of their gym session use creams and solutions that help the skin in getting proper stretchiness required to get the shape you want after a rigorous workout.
- Take the luxury bath: A warm bath filled with essential oils, drops of arnica and a pinch of Epsom salt can help in calming those tensed nerves and muscles plus in allows the skin to breathe through the open pores. A good hot bath for 20 minutes can make you stress free and can also let you enjoy a peaceful sleep at night. However, do not forget to use ingredients rich moisturizer post bath in order to keep the skin hydrated throughout the skin.
Skincare is as much important as a fit body therefore pre and post workout, one should religiously make use of these steps in order to enjoy a perfect body and a clear glowing skin at the end of their fitness regime.