Aging is something that even if you wish to stop, it occurs at one point or the another however what is actually in your hands is the power of delaying it for a certain period of time and that is what the majority of the population around the world wants.
Anti Aging secrets such as cleansing your face before going to bed, drinking adequate quantity of water and not picking on your pimples is something we have been hearing from only from our mothers but from our grandmothers as well when we were little kids. However, you will usually notice that when you get together with a group of friends and the topic of aging and the skincare regime that one follows comes up, everyone will have something different to add to that list. Do you know why that happens, well since there are so many cultures around the around, every different culture looks at the issue of anti aging in their own unique way and this gives birth to anti aging remedies that gives glowing and beautiful skin to not only women in Asia but even in Latin America as well.
Let’s explore some Anti Aging Remedies Popular Around the Globe which are sure to make you the ageless beauty you always aspire to be:
- Mexico: In Mexico, it is believed that the hands are the tell tale signs of aging and therefore to make sure they do not use their elasticity and are also firm and soft at the same time, Mexican women tend to use a scrub made out of a mixture of lemon juice and sugar on their hands. Lemon juice combined with sugar crystals acts as like exfoliate which helps in removing the dead skin cells that makes the hands rough and dull over the time. Also, a proper and regular exfoliation assures that the hand moisturizers that one uses reach deep inside the skin surface thus helping in keeping the skin on the hands hydrated most of the times.
- France: In France, instead of applying any natural ingredients on skin, they feel that eating the right kind of food can target aging.
Grape seed extracts supplements are quite famous in the country and many anti aging skincare products make use of the fruit extracts in their list of ingredients. It is believed that the grape seed contain properties that help in raising the antioxidant level in the body plus protects the elastin and collagen from diminishing due to aging.
- Polynesia: In these island countries, anti aging is treated with the juice of the noni fruit.
Though the fruit has made its appearance worldwide sometime back, it has always been a part of the Polynesian culture. Rich in anti aging properties, the noni juice have been known to visibly soften the appearance of wrinkles, crow’s feet and fine lines.
- Costa Rica: Costa Rican prefer citrus fruits such as lemon and orange in their skinacre routine. According to them, a mixture of these two fruit juices if applied on skin helps in shrinking of the pores on a temporary basis plus also makes the skin more toned and firm looking. The solution which can be applied for 5-7 minutes and has to be then washed off, can cause a tingling sensation since it acts as an astringent that tightens the open skin pores.
- China: It is usually the Chinese women who tend to prolong aging effectively and the reason behind this secret is their teas.
Though Green tea is known for its high amount of anti oxidants even White Tea that is used by Chinese women in their skincare treatment gives beneficial results. Known to be rich in a specific antioxidant such as EGCG, a mixture made from brewed white tea and green tea powder can be applied to the face as a mask in order to boost new cell growth and decrease the visibility of wrinkles to a great extend. A regular application will ensure that you will not have to fight wrinkles for a long time.
- Brazil: Brazilian women when it comes to anti aging treatment opt for the well known oatmeal and milk face mask.
Simple and effective, the lactic acid in the milk helps in cell regeneration whereas oatmeal in the paste acts as a great scrubber which helps in removing the dead cells from the skin. Together, these two if applied for an hour and then washed off with warm water, helps the skin soft to touch plus younger looking.
- Poland: Since it is not only the face or the skin that suffers from anti-aging, Polish people concentrate more on hair in their anti aging regime. As one starts to age, the hair loses the shine and strength it once had, which ends up making the hair thinner and more susceptible to breakage.
To prevent this and to add strength to the hair, the people from Poland make use of a hair mask made from the yolk of the egg combined with a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil. This hair pack if left to do its wonders for 15-20 minutes before washing it out can give the lifeless hair, a spark of life by adding the necessary nutrients and vitamins required for proper conditioning of the hair thus resulting on less hair fall.
- India: The land of mystic secrets, in India, anti aging treatment is more rountine based. Indian women usually start off their day with a cup of ginger tae.
The ginger tea which is made from shredded ginger and a teaspoon of honey in hot water helps in cleansing the inner system of the body plus gingerol, the antioxidant in ginger helps in protecting the skin from breakdown of collagen. A cup of this tea daily has several anti aging benefits. Apart from this, a papaya face mask applied on skin helps in cell regeneration and adds elasticity. Due to high content of antioxidants and the enzyme papain in the fruit, it also helps in clearing the skin of any kind of impurities and dead skin cells.
- Finland: Finland people prefer their anti aging treatment in the form of saunas. It is believed in the country that regular sauna sessions can flush out any kind of toxin from the skin due to the sweating that occurs because of the heat.
Beneficial for soothing any kind of body ache or sore joint, sometimes the people apply either honey or salt on their body before going in for the sauna as it helps in extra cleansing and exfoliation.
- Dominican Republic:
The anti aging secret that the Dominicans have been using all these years is to strengthen their nails which tend to get brittle after a certain age. Therefore to protect these, women usually add a clove of crushed garlic in their nail polish bottles and let it dissolve for 8-10 days. After that, a usual application of the nail paint can give you healthy and strong nails. Since garlic has anti bacterial properties, any kind of impurities is dealt with in this process.